ALL CABINS INCLUDE
Mary Rose Vintage Lodge, unit 4116, welcomes up to 22 guests with a graceful style to make all your guests feel not only as though they’ve stepped back in time, but also as if they’ve come home. Named in honor of the owner’s beloved Grandma, it is carefully decorated to create an elegant, charming atmosphere that is only found in the mountains of East Tennessee.
The MAIN LEVEL includes a gathering kitchen, dining area, and parlor-style living room for guests to sit and chat into the night in front of the antique mantle and gas fireplace, just like folks used to do. This level also includes 2 Master Suites, plus screened, open, and covered porches.
The UPPER LEVEL includes 3 additional guest rooms and a covered porch providing treetop views toward the Smokies.
The LOWER LEVEL includes a family room with pool table and TV, arcade games, 3 guest rooms, and screened porch with a Hot Tub.
This is the perfect cabin for your family reunion, business retreat or gathering of friends.
If you are bringing a large group, choose Papa’s Camp together with unit 4115, the 9 bedroom Papa’s Camp. The two cabins are side-by-side and share the private pool.
Reserve Mary Rose Vintage Lodge to stay from Nov 1 – April 30 ranging from $650.00 per night.
Pools are maintained as weather permits May 1 – October 30
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
VIEW FLOOR PLANS:
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||King||Jetted Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD, Porch Access|
|2||Main||King||Jetted Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD, Porch Access|
|3||Upper||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|4||Upper||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|5||Upper||Queen||Standing Shower||Flat-Screen TV|
|6||Lower||2 Queens||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD, Porch Access|
|7||Lower||2 Queens||Tub/Shower combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD, Porch Access|
|8||Lower||4 Twins||Tub/Shower combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.