Every year, the Smoky Mountain Area welcomes new attractions and theaters to entertain over 11-million visitors! And each city has its own wonderful personality-
Sevierville offers a hometown feeling with terrific shopping all the way from Bass Pro Shops to Tanger Outlets at Five Oaks! As you enter Pigeon Forge, you’ll feel like you’re driving through one giant amusement park- from the upside-down building at WonderWorks, the sinking Titanic ship, and King Kong climbing atop the Hollywood Wax Museum to putt-putt and arcades galore! Then a scenic drive we call The Spur brings our visitors into Gatlinburg- a lively mountain town with a little bit of everything, especially magnificent mountain views!
So what’s new for summer 2019?
- Dolly Parton’s Pirate Voyage dinner and show is Now Open in Pigeon Forge. Arrrgh you going to see it?
- Skylift Park is open in Gatlinburg with North America’s longest suspension bridge, the SkyBridge, and a SkyDeck perfect for taking in the surrounding mountain views!
- Anakeesta in Gatlinburg has added an expansion called Vista Gardens with a 20′ “Willow Man,” challenge courses, and more. If chairlifts and chondolas aren’t your thing, plan a visit for later this year when military style trucks will be added as a way to get up the mountain!
- Rowdy Bear Ridge Adventure Park has opened Year-Round Mountain Tubing in Pigeon Forge with further adventures coming soon!
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Show and Adventure Park invites you to watch the lumberjack games and then try it for yourself!
- National Enquirer Live will have you turning your head as you enter Pigeon Forge with a pair of gigantic hands wielding cameras to welcome you.
If you missed our Facebook Live video this week that mentioned many of these new attractions after a tour of 3-bedroom Log Cabin 4026, please check it out below and join us on Facebook for weekly Live Tours at Hidden Mountain!
P.S. We love to see and share our guests enjoying the resort and the Smokies, so please check-in on Facebook or tag your Instagram posts with #HiddenMountain.
We’ll see you soon in the Smokies!