Our Main Office is located at Hidden Mountain East, 475 Apple Valley Road, Sevierville, TN, 37862. We are open 24 hours, 7 days/week except for Christmas Day and Easter Sunday.
The Hidden Mountain West Office is located at 1650 Walt Price Road, Sevierville, TN 37876, and is open seasonally. Please call to confirm this office’s hours prior to your arrival. 865-453-9850
Check-In is after 4:00 P.M. During peak seasons or inclement weather conditions, all units may not be ready by 4 P.M., and your patience is appreciated. Our staff takes pride in making sure the units are clean & maintained prior to each Guest’s arrival, and therefore we do not allow Guests to enter units which are not yet cleared for Check-In. There will be no compensation for units not available at 4 P.M.
Check-Out is before 11:00 A.M. Guests who do not check out by 11:00 A.M. may incur additional charges.
Guests of The Dell must unhook your coach and bring your car to the office for check-in. We ask that you complete your set up prior to 9 PM on the day of your arrival. Class A and Super C coaches are allowed at The Dell. Other types of RV’s are not.
RESERVATIONS & DEPOSITS
Reservations may be made by phone, email, online, or onsite. Someone is available to take your call 24/7, or you may book online or walk in any time.
You must be 21 years of age to reserve a 1 or 2-bedroom home. You must be 25 years of age to reserve a 3-14-bedroom home.
Reservations may be made up to two years in advance.
Non-refundable Deposits of 50% are required at the time of booking.
Confirmations will be mailed or emailed upon receipt of your deposit, noting your balance due at check-in. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call our Front Desk to request one. 865-453-9850.
PLEASE VERIFY YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES AND BRING THE CONFIRMATION WITH YOU.
Hidden Mountain Resorts, Inc. may use any funds received from guests immediately upon receipt of such funds. Pursuant to the provisions of the TN Code Annotated, Title 47, Chapter 18 and Title 62, Chapter 13, Section 62-13-104(b)(3), Subdivision (D)(i) Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc.
Accepted forms of payment include MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashier’s check or cash. A copy of your valid driver’s license will also be required at check-in.
Cancellation – Deposits are non-refundable for any reason. One change may be made 45 days or more prior to arrival. However, downgrades or dropping nights are not allowed at any time.If booking is made 14 days or less prior to arrival, then the entire balance will be charged at the time of booking.
Early Checkouts are non-refundable.
In the event of a “no show”, your credit card will be charged for the entire booked stay.
DAMAGE PROTECTION, ADMINISTRATIVE FEES & CLEANING FEES
Damage Fee -There will be a Non-Refundable Damage Protection applied to each reservation based on the size of the cabin. All one bedroom, 1 level cabins – $10, All multi-level one bedroom and 2-bedroom units – $30, Three and Four Bedroom – $40, Five and Six Bedroom – $50, Seven and Eight Bedroom – $60, Nine Bedrooms – $75, and 14 bedrooms – $100. The damage protection covers up to $1,000 in ACCIDENTAL damages, such as broken kitchenware, coffee pot, etc. It is guests’ responsibility to report all damages to the front desk. This does not cover non-accidental damage to the property, or damage to furniture and electronics (i.e. damaged television, broken VCR/DVD, broken bed frame, broken sleeper sofa, etc.). Guest will be responsible for all intentional or reckless damages, and the credit card on file will be charged accordingly. The guest who uses their credit card and/or provides their Driver’s License for the deposit is considered the responsible party, and all charges necessary to repair the property will be charged to the credit card on file, no matter who in the group caused the damage.
There will be a 3% Administrative Processing Fee added to each reservation.
One night stays will incur an additional cleaning fee. The cleaning fee charge is dependent on the size of the unit booked.
We reserve the right to change rental assignments without notice or liability, in the event the unit is sold or becomes unavailable. In such cases, if comparable accommodations are not available, you may select from available properties or receive a full refund. Other than upgrades, for which you will be contacted in advance, we will not change your home unless it is absolutely necessary.
All homes are privately owned. Therefore rates, descriptions, bed sizes, furnishings, etc. may change without notice, due to malfunctions or owner changes. We strive to maintain everything in good working order, but neither we nor the owner are obligated to give refunds/compensation for the failure or absence of any item or public utility. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.
Rental unit furnishings are the property of unit owners. By reserving this home, you agree not to move items from one unit to another.
All units are equipped with a washer & dryer, iron & ironing board for your convenience.
All units have basic cooking utensils, coffee makers, toasters, dishes, flatware, glassware, towels, pillows, bedspreads and bed linens. All have central heat and air.
Most Cabins and Cottages have outdoor “Park Style” Charcoal Grills for your cooking pleasure. The Villas share a Park Style Charcoal Grill. You will need to bring your charcoal.
Bring personal items, food & drinks, coffee filters, paper towels, napkins, pool towels, etc.
Hot Tubs are inspected before and after every guest. Please use caution and observe the posted safety rules when enjoying hot tubs. Only use the hot tub between 99-104 degrees. If your hot tub temperature needs to be adjusted, please call the Front Desk. Remember that women who are pregnant & those with other medical conditions should not use hot tubs.
To avoid the overuse of harsh chemicals, all of our hot tubs constantly run an Ozonator to sanitize the tub.
Every unit is professionally treated for critters and bugs on a regular basis. However, occasional invaders may make their way inside. There will be no refunds/compensation in these instances.
Please place tied trash bags in outside container and close lid tightly. Call Front Desk to schedule a trash pickup between 9 AM- 5 PM. Trash not properly secured or left outside overnight can become a target for animals in the area.
In the unlikely event that you encounter wildlife: Please DO NOT agitate or feed bears or other animals, both for your safety and theirs.
We cater to families and responsible adults and do not rent to fraternities, sororities, or students vacationing without adult supervision. Singles under the age of 21 not accompanied by a parent will not be allowed to register and will lose their deposit. Reservations made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit.
Pets are not permitted in our rental units except in designated “Pet Friendly” homes. Guests with pets will be charged a non-refundable pet fee of $50 per pet. Only small dogs 30 pounds and under are allowed. No more than 2 pets allowed per unit. Guest must keep pet(s) in a cage, crate or carrier box if left alone in the unit. All dogs should be on a leash when outside and any excrement should be removed and disposed of appropriately by the pet owner. Any damage or excessive cleaning will be charged to the credit card on file.
Service Animals/Dog Guides will be accepted in accordance with Tennessee State Law and ADA. This does not include Emotional Support Animals.
Maximum occupancy limits for each unit are set by the State Fire Marshall’s Office and may not be exceeded.
Guests may have packages sent to our main office. Packages must include guest name on reservation & unit number. Our staff is not responsible for misplaced mail items.
Every rental has a phone. Long distance calls can be charged to your calling card or your home phone.
All units have wireless internet access.
POOLS & PONDS
Outdoor Pools will be opened seasonally as the weather allows. No lifeguards are on duty at pools. Swim at your own risk. Only registered guests are allowed. No glass containers or alcohol are allowed in the pool areas. Parents must accompany children under age 14 at all times. Pool hours and Safety Rules are posted. Serious injury could occur when not used properly.
Fishing ponds on property are stocked with fish and require no fishing license as they are on private property. Please exercise caution around ponds and streams. We do not provide fishing equipment.
Picnic pavilions on property are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Children under age 18 are not allowed in the gym at East. Serious injury could occur when equipment is not used properly.
Loud or obnoxious behavior is not allowed. Please remember that you are in a resort environment and be considerate of others. Quiet hours are 9 PM- 9 AM.
Fireplaces are only operational from October 1 through April 30.
We provide 3 small bundles (approximately 5 small sticks per bundle) of firewood as a starter at the cabins with wood-burning fireplaces from Oct-April. Guests desiring to burn wood (beyond what is provided at no charge) may purchase and pick up wood at either of the offices during open hours. The cost would be $5/bundle. Guests desiring delivery can request the service during the hours that maintenance is present at a cost of $25. Guests desiring delivery should give as much advance notice as possible. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Rates, policies, amenities, and availability are subject to change without notice or compensation to guests.
All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc. does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.
RENTAL POLICIES FOR THE DELL MOTORCOACH SITES
1. VEHICLES: Coaches must be Class A or Super C with minimum length of 30 feet AND 550 or greater chassis (C Class 450 does not meet minimum requirements of Association). Only 2 currently licensed vehicles are permitted on your lot. Vehicles must be parked on your driveway or concrete pad. Motorcycles without adequate noise suppression may be required to park at the Resort office dust to dawn please. Operation of any motorized vehicle by anyone under the age of 16 is strictly prohibited. Please do not park on the curb.
2. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check in time is any time after 12 noon date of arrival and check out time is by 11 a.m. date of departure. Each full-service, 50′ x 85′ site offers 50-amp electric, water and sewer and gated security. Quiet Hours in the Resort are 9 PM- 9 AM. We encourage you to have your site set up by 9 PM on the day of your arrival.
3. DAILY GARBAGE PICKUP: Place garbage at entry to your site near the curb before noon and one of our staff will pick it up.
4. PETS: Pets are allowed in The Dell and are not be left outside unattended – not allowed inside any Resort facilities, or on any other owner’s private property. Any excretion left by your pet must be disposed of in a sanitary manner.
5. HAULING A TRAILER: If you are pulling a trailer, please allow our staff to help you park it in our gated maintenance lot. Do not park it in the road or on the curb.
6. OTHER: Wastewater/grey water must not be discharged on the ground. No clotheslines or any other outdoor drying. No business or soliciting of any kind may be conducted on or from any lot in the Resort.
7. FIREWOOD: Some sites have a fireplace or fire pit. We have bundles of firewood available at our office for $5.00 plus tax per bundle. Please call or come by our office between 10-6 p.m. daily.
8. AMENITIES: You have been given a detailed map giving you access to our walking trails, picnic pavilions, fully stocked fishing ponds, three swimming pool(s) and fitness center. (Note: You will need your card key for access to the pools and fitness center.)
9. TROLLEY SERVICE: Fun Time Trolley service (865.453.6444) is available March through December from the Apple Barn facility parking lot and makes over 100 stops in Sevierville – including dropping you off at Dollywood’s entrance – they can connect you to the Trolley to Gatlinburg.
10. NIGHTLY RENTALS: Hidden Mountain Resorts has 1 to 14 bedroom log cabins, villas and cottages available for nightly rental should you have guests that wish to visit with you during your stay in the Dell. Hidden Mountain Resorts is the exclusive rental agency in this resort.
11. REAL ESTATE: You should receive a listing booklet of the Dell lots and vacant building lots and/or cabins, villas, cottages that are listed in Hidden Mountain Resorts. Please contact our Real Estate office for more information pertaining to purchasing any of our properties: Brenda Smith, Broker, 865-603-5662; Kay Green, 865-603-5700; or Bryson McCarter, 865-210-2647.
12. ASSISTANCE: If you need anything during your stay, please give the front desk a call 24/7 at 865-453-9850 and we will be happy to assist you!