ALL CABINS INCLUDE
Designed to make you feel like you are in the middle of nature while nestled on the private back deck or conditioned glass bedroom/deck-woods viewing sanctuary room, Dolly House, Cabin 4060, aspires to offer the rejuvenation of nature with the comforts of home.
Dolly House contains light, bright, clean contemporary styling with multiple textures that will allow you to “nest” in nature during your stay. This cabin was designed with connection as a priority. With extensive use of glass, mirrors, double-swing-french and sliding doors this open floor plan allows even the person in the kitchen to stay connected with the back deck festivities. Come nighttime each bedroom can be made private with locks on both sides of the doors and contemporary shades. No one has to fight for the master bedroom as both offer king beds with tile walk in showers with quartz countertops. The cabin allows for sleeping of two more guests on the sleeper sofa.
The cabin has made accessibility a priority with no step entry, everything single level, and zero entry/no step/no threshold entry for both showers. The glassed in bedroom allows comfortable adjacent seated viewing of the hot tub and woods if the kids want to play in the water while some of the adults stay in (but feel as though they are in the same space).
Shower in nature as you look into the private woods view out back with shades available for as much (or as little) view as you desire.
On the back porch you can lounge on the padded loungers or soak in the oversized hot tub as you take in the private wooded view for which the view has been maximized with the single slope amphitheater like roof.
$50 Pet fee per pet (Pet Friendly)
This cabin is within walking distance to the fishing ponds and picnic pavilions at Hidden Mountain East.
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||King||Roll-In Tile Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Room Access|
|1||Main||King||Roll-In Tile Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Room Access, Arcade, Porch Access|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.