ALL CABINS INCLUDE
The Coffee House, cabin 4077, is a perfect place to gather with friends and make Smoky Mountain memories! With 2 master suites, an open loft with 2 twin beds, and a screened back porch that overlooks a wooded forest, you’ve found the perfect place to relax and unwind with your loved ones-just like your favorite Coffee House!
1 step at entry
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||King||Jetted Tub, Standing Shower||Flat-Screen TV, DVD, Porch Access|
|2||Upper||King||Jetted Tub, Standing Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Window Seat|
|3||Upper||2 Twins||Tub/Shower Combo||Open Loft|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.