Main Level Master
Mountain View (Seasonal)
Ping Pong Table
ALL CABINS INCLUDE
VIEW FLOOR PLANS:
*Actual Construction Designs & Materials Differ*
Venture to the back ridge to your Haven of Rest, Cabin 4206! Brand-new and ready for your large family or group hosting, 4206 boasts end-of-the-road seclusion and expansive view through impressive fixed glass, found throughout the entire cabin. You will enjoy easy access & no-step entry, including upper & lower level parking wrap-around porches on all 3 levels–not to mention the exterior stair access to all levels from any level you begin!
The main level concrete parking and entry ramp affords easy access for everyone in your group. Enter through the custom designed 42’’ front doorway, wide enough for wheelchairs and scooters. All main interior doors are 36’’ wide, making them handicap friendly. Step into the luxurious open great room and chef inspired, fully equipped kitchen, including a keurig and plenty of beautiful granite counter space. Access outdoor living from the kitchen or either bedroom on the main level, complete with matching furniture.
The upper level provides 4 bedrooms, including King masters on each wing of the cabin & 2 Twin set rooms side-by-side in the middle. All bedrooms access private bathrooms & walk out to the upper covered porch for views and relaxation.
The lower level is exclusively a game room, including a beautifully stamped concrete floor, big windows & views, a treadmill, pool table, custom barrel multicade, and a smart TV for all ages. Doors lead outside to an expansive covered porch, including a patio sitting area & access to the hot tub deck. You will find a half-bath and full-size washroom tuck in the back corner of the game room!
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||King||Walk-In Tile Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|2||Main||King||Standing Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|3||Upper||King||Standing Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Mountain View, Porch Access|
|4||Upper||King||Standing Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|5||Upper||2 Twins||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|6||Upper||2 Twins||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.