ALL CABINS INCLUDE
Do you love to stretch out, relax and fish? Then bring your own fishing pole and toss it into the pond below, stocked with catch and release fish, from the back porch of unit 4052, Lodge By The Pond. Listen to the brook and waterfalls trickling over pebbles, watch fish glide through the pond, and see the turtles basking in the sun all from your own porch.
This cabin is within walking distance to the fishing ponds and picnic pavilions at Hidden Mountain East.
Access Ramp or 6 step at entry
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||King||Walk-In Tile Shower||Flat-Screen TV, Porch Access|
|2||Upper||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, Open Loft|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.