All One Level
Main Level Master
Mountain View (Seasonal)
Walking Distance to Pool
ALL CABINS INCLUDE
Relax & enjoy the view from unit 2506, The Iris House. Named for the state flower of Tennessee, The Iris House boasts cozy comfort, with with warm, traditional wood-panel walls, cathedral ceilings, bright windows, and stacked-stone fireplace.
7 step at entry
No Hot Tub
This home is within walking distance to the seasonal pool at Old Home Place.
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||King||Walk-In Shower||Flat-Screen TV, DVD|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.