Mountain View (Seasonal)
Walking Distance to Pool
ALL CABINS INCLUDE
The Mountains Are Calling, unit 3338, is a Villa with a wonderful view of the Smoky Mountains. When the mountains are calling you, answer from the balconies of this villa!
Full Bath w/ Walk-In Tile Shower on Main Level
This villa is within walking distance to the pool and The Prayer Gardens.
Fireplaces are operational from October 1 – April 30
Please see rental policies for more information
VIEW FLOOR PLANS:
|BEDROOM||LEVEL||BED TYPE||EN SUITE BATHROOM||EXTRAS|
|1||Main||Queen||--||Flat-Screen TV, Mountain View|
|2||Upper||King||Jetted Tub, Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD, Balcony Access, Mountain View|
|3||Upper||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Flat-Screen TV, DVD|
- 24-Hour Onsite Office (closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday) and Onsite Resort Amenities.
- East Cabins – 1-14 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a neighborhood setting.
- East Villas – 2-3 bedroom Mountaintop Villas overlooking the Smokies and resort.
- East Cottages – 1-5 bedroom Farmhouse Cottages in a quaint setting near our office.
- The Dell – Class A and Super C Motorcoach Sites at Hidden Mountain East.
- The Lodge – our Log Cabin Event Center perfect for Receptions, Reunions, and Retreats.
Hidden Mountain West: Hidden Mountain West is our original “Hidden” location near the Wears Valley community. West Cabins provide an authentic Smoky Mountain experience in a beautiful setting. Hidden Mountain West offers:
- West Cabins – 1-4 bedroom Fully Equipped Log Cabins in a scenic mountain setting.
- West Woods Lodge & Event Venue – A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge & event venue for family celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more!
Rates, Availability, and Amenities are subject to change without notice.All of our properties are privately owned and furnished. Hidden Mountain Resort, Inc does not guarantee ADA compliance in each property. Please review individual property amenities and descriptions for more information.