Thanksgiving is right around the corner and as you’re busy making your grocery lists and prepping for this celebratory time of year…we thought we’d do some of the heavy lifting for you! We’ve searched the world wide web for the best recipes that can all be made with one of your favorite cooking tools: the cast iron skillet!
Appetizers are such a fun and easy way to make a special occasion even more special. Try one out this holiday season and see how your guests gobble it up!
- This Baked Fontina Cheese Dip from KitchMe is a great starter that every cheese lover is sure to enjoy! You can pair it with a crunchy baguette or chips. Bonus: this crowd-pleaser can be ready in just 20 minutes!
While the turkey may be the big star at Thanksgiving, it wouldn’t be nearly as delicious without sides to complement it! We’ve rounded up three new favorites to add to your recipe book!
- Would it really be Thanksgiving if some kind of bread wasn’t involved? (We don’t think so!) And this Brown Butter Cornbread is sure to please even your pickiest eater. With over 1,000 reviews it still kept its 5-star rating. Amazing!
- Trying to go a little healthier this year? Then this Zucchini and Yellow Squash recipe from Mel’s Kitchen Café could be just the thing you’re looking for! You’ll love the freshness this brings to your Thanksgiving table.
- Who doesn’t love potatoes?! Instead of going for classic mashed potatoes, put a spin on it this holiday season with these Hasselback Potatoes. They’re loaded up with parmesan and roasted garlic for lots of flavor!
You didn’t think we’d leave you without a dessert option, did you? Here in the South, we take our piemaking very seriously and Thanksgiving is the perfect time to share one of our favorite recipes!
- This classic Apple Pie from AllRecipes tastes just like what your Grandma would make! It features Granny Smith apples and a whole lotta sweetness. It’s the perfect ending to a Thanksgiving meal!
With these recipes and your trusty cast iron skillet in hand, you’ll be ready for Thanksgiving in no time!